Fractional CTO Services in Scranton, Wilkes-Barre
Every firm that wants to maintain its competitive edge should consider hiring a Chief Technology Officer (CTO). These highly creative heads are multi-faceted and responsible for creating the overall strategic business direction. They are C-level executives, and their input plays a significant role in helping your company utilize technology efficiently in all areas.
CTOs take care of many aspects of your business, including software development, technical leadership, research and development, and business tech strategy. Unfortunately, the cost of hiring a full-time CTO is high because of the immense experience and skill-set they bring to your organization.
This does not mean that you should do away with their services altogether. The good news is that you can escape the cost of hiring a full-time CTO by choosing to partner with a fractional CTO from Tech42. We provide this service for small to medium-sized enterprises that want to outsource this function. By working with us, you get the same benefits you would get from a full-time CTO, but at a fraction of the cost.
What is a Fractional CTO?
You are a business owner and want to grow your revenue by serving a larger audience. As such, adding a CTO is a critical component to consider. As the world continues to feel the effects of the coronavirus pandemic, the roles of technology and CTO are paramount to the success of an enterprise.
At Tech42, we understand that you might not have the financial muscle to hire a full-time CTO. This is where we come in to offer you a fraction of the services and responsibilities of a CTO in specific areas of your business. Together we will figure out the most crucial areas of your company that need the input of a fractional CTO.
We will help you solve problems, cover your business technology needs, and share responsibilities with your other in-house resources. If your business requires it, we will extend our fractional CTO services to your pitch deck to assist your company in attracting investors as you progress. We are here to walk the journey with you as your fractional CTO to the point when you need to hire full-time talent.
When to Consider a Fractional CTO
Has your business lately been overwhelmed with projects and cannot build value from the myriad of pending tasks? Have you been trying to raise funds or attract investors into your startup or small business without much success?
These are just some of the subtle signs that you need to work with a fractional CTO to achieve the success you desire. If you’re also struggling with any of the following factors, Tech42 can come in as your fractional CTO to ease the burden:
- You want to launch a new product or company: having a technical co-founder working with you in this phase is an added advantage.
- You want to develop more confidence or visibility in your existing team: if any of the departments in your organization are struggling, a fractional CTO can carry out a holistic technology assessment to help you understand what needs improvement.
- You’re transitioning from one CTO to another: as you wait to replace your previous CTO, don’t leave this position open. A fractional CTO can fill the gap until you find the right fit. This level of continuity is crucial for the health and focus of your team. It also helps with the predictability of your software delivery and boosts your customers’ confidence.
- Your business never had a CTO and needs a tech strategy: the CEO gets overwhelmed with technology issues when a seasoned CTO is missing from the team. In most cases, the technology strategy is unclear, quality suffers, there is a lack of predictability, and it becomes challenging to make swift decisions. A fractional CTO can help sort out all these issues.
- You have software developers on your team, but they could be lacking the proper industry knowledge for strategic decisions.
- You cannot adequately meet your company milestones, and your funds are not growing.
- You have a specific project at hand that requires insights from an experienced technology executive.
- You need a CTO but don’t have the budget to hire a full-time one, or your business doesn’t have enough work that warrants hiring a full-time CTO.
Why Choose Tech42 for Your Fractional CTO Services?
Our fractional CTOs are well-equipped to take on a variety of business and technology challenges. With our vast knowledge and experience, we have what it takes to provide an outside perspective to your current technological strategy. We commit ourselves to:
- Helping you craft your business technology strategy, put it into motion, adjust it accordingly, and execute it efficiently
- Ensuring your business uses the right technology to propel it to achieve both short and long-term goals.
- Analyzing your business’ bigger picture and creating a proper product roadmap to help you get there.
- Helping you overcome any challenges your software development team might have in the course of product development
- Optimizing your internal efficiencies once we grasp the unique workings of your internal business environment. We will also highlight the underperforming areas and help you design an improvement strategy.
- Looking into general IT issues that adversely affect your company, including your company networks, phones, cloud hosting, and internet.
- Resolving concerns about issues not working out from a tech perspective. Our role is to provide an objective assessment to help you clear the path for effectiveness and efficiency in the technology space.
Get Started with a Fractional Chief Technology Officer from Tech42
In the end, your business needs the services of a CTO to help set it apart from the competition. While you may not have the capacity to hire a full-time CTO, a fractional CTO will come in handy to bridge the gap and take care of your business’ crucial aspects. Their role is vital in synchronizing the technology and business issues that propel your business forward.
Finding a reliable fractional CTO service provider can be an uphill task. However, Tech42 removes the challenge from the equation by being your trusted CTO service provider. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us today to book a consultation for this and all of your business IT needs.